Learning Spanish is fun when your classes are focused on interaction, conversation and repetition. It also helps when the Spanish classes are affordable and not overly structured. This allows for enjoyment and creates a desire to continue on the quest to conquer Spanish as a second language.
- Exposure to the phonetics of the Spanish language
- Singing to encourage participation & enhance memory
- Learning basics of Spanish communication
- Learn about the different cultures
- Repetition of Spanish material – gradually changing and adding more over time
- YMCA, St. Petersburg
- Faith Fellowship Church, St. Petersburg
- Or at your business if there are 5 or more students.
- Spanish classes offered 4 days a week
- Toddlers $8.50 per class*
- Adults $12.00 per class*
- Toddlers: 30 – 40 minutes
- Adults: 1 hour
Dea Dea Huffstutler